- The Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God – given to men as the FINAL AUTHORITY in every area of our lives.
We Believe In
- ONE GOD, existing eternally in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Water baptism of believers, symbolizing each believer’s union in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and baptism with the Holy Spirit accompanied by the gifts of the Holy Spirit, which empower each believer to be a living witness for Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of the dead, eternal happiness of the saved and eternal punishment of the lost.
The observance of the Lord’s Supper, commemorating the sacrifice of our Savior for all mankind and in the spiritual unity of believers, in and through Him.
- Sanctification by the Blood of Jesus Christ, personal holiness of heart and life and separation from love of the world.
We Believe That
- The Lord Jesus Christ, only begotten Son of God, became man without ceasing to be God – to reveal God and redeem sinful men.
- He shed His Blood, rose bodily from the dead, ascended to the right hand of the Father and will personally and visibly return in power and glory to judge the world.
- Salvation is GOD’S GIFT, brought to man by Grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose atoning Blood was shed prior to and on the Cross for the forgiveness of sins which includes “Divine Healing.”
- The Holy Spirit Who indwells each believer, came forth from the Father and the Son to convict the world of sin, of righteousness, of judgment AND to regenerate, sanctify, comfort and seal those who believe in Jesus Christ.